亚斯伯格的演奏曲

小豆之家:

How long should I wait before I let you go?
还要等多久,我才能放下你
How long should I decide
还要多久,我才能做出这个决定
Whose side should I take when both of us are wrong?
我该如何选择,当我们都做错
When we both share the blame.
当我们共同承担失去彼此的责任
Oh that I love you, even still. Even now.
我爱你,即使时光荏苒,即使是现在
Even though we fell apart.
即使我们不再相伴

Even still, even now. But I hope we’ll meet again.
即使时光荏苒,即使是现在,我仍希望能再与你相逢
Whose eyes will you look at when love is in your heart?
你的眼里映着谁的身影
Whose hand will hold your ring?
你的手会被谁牵着戴上戒指
Whose voice will serenade to help your baby sleep?
你的孩子将会在谁的轻声哼唱中入睡
To make it all okay?
现在的你感到幸福了吗
Oh that I love you, even still. Even now.
我爱你,即使时光荏苒,即使是现在
Even though we fell apart.
即使我们不再相伴
Even still, even now. And I hope we’ll meet again.
即使时光荏苒,即使是现在,我希望能再与你相逢
Even still, even now. Even though we fell apart.
即使时光荏苒,即使是现在,即使我们不再相伴
Even still, even now. And I hope you’ll be okay.
即使时光荏苒,即使是现在,我希望你感到幸福

网易云音乐同步更新

用户名:小豆之家

小豆之家敬上!

评论

热度(9)

  1. 亚斯伯格的演奏曲小豆之家 转载了此音乐